How does Texas Equity Shares prevent fraud to protect my investment?
At Texas Equity Shares, all entrepreneurs must provide items of self-disclosure including:
1. Financial condition of the entrepreneur: a description of the financial condition of the startup
The income tax returns filed by the startup for the most recent completed year (if any) Financial statements of the startup
2. Entrepreneur background checks including personal background, experience and credibility information
3. Key business information including:
A description of the company’s ownership and capital structure
Market opportunity analysis
Business plan development
Online (social) and offline presence development
Pro-active due diligence
A description of the uses of funds
4. Fundraising target amount and deadline
5. The price of the securities being offered
We follow all guidelines provided by the SEC and Title III to ensure the true identity of all entrepreneur accounts and offerings.